Do you love horse riding?
Can’t imagine a holiday without riding? No problem! To be in the great outdoors is simply the best and even better so on the back of a horse. In Lienz there is a big selection of stables to go riding. The wonderful Lienzer Dolomite countryside offers plenty of wonderful riding routes to relax and enjoy.
Just right for every horse lover
In East Tyrol where AdventureAustria is based, there is an abundance of riding options for horse fans. Regardless whether you are a beginner or a regular rider, in East Tyrol you can find the right level for your enjoyment. Riding schools offer courses for beginners and intermediates. Experienced riders have the possibilities to go on a trek for a day or more – to idyllic mountain huts and meadows…
Pony rides for children
Watch your kids eyes light up when they see the small ponies. With professional guides your little ones can go for a pony ride.
Overview of the stables in East Tyrol
• Stable in Amlach and Lienz valley
• Pegasus in Lavant
• Stable in Pustertal
• Stable in Lechnerhof (Bruneck/Reischach)
• Weberhof (Gais)
• Reitstall Tolderhof (Olang)
• Stable Grasspeinten (Pfalzen)
• Stable hotel Wiedenhofer (Terenten)
• Sun Ranch, Sonnenhof (Gsiesertal, Ausserpichl)
• Stable Welsberg (Welsberg)
• Stable Sitting Bull Ranch (St Martin in Thurn Campill)
• Horse trekking in Mareo (St Vigil in Enneberg)
• Herbert’s stable and trekking (Luttach/Ahrntal)
• Walter’s Horse Ranch (St Jakob/Ahrntal)
If you are interested in horse riding during a holiday to East Tyrol, please contact us where we will be happy to help and assist.
Horse riding in East Tyrol. Horse riding in East Tyrol is available from the middle of April until the end of October. Height and age restrictions may apply as might minimum group numbers. Previous experience may also be required for riding outdoors. For more details and prices please contact us or complete our enquiry form.
Possible Light Rain