7 nights from €450*. Extra nights (or less nights) available on request.
Main Season: 3 July to 13 September.
Low Season: Up to 3 July and after 13 September.
Tailor made summer holidays summary:
Tailor made summer holidays in Austria – experience summer in Austria.
The Dolomite town of Lienz, where AdventureAustria is based, is officially the sunniest town in Austria with over 2,000 hours of sunshine every year. Temperatures in the summer months can easily reach 30 degrees Celsius and more. The region here is a paradise for lovers of the outdoors with just about every imaginable outdoor activity available right on the doorstep.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing summer holiday in the mountains, or a sightseeing holiday with lots of activities and excursions, we can help you organise your perfect summer holiday…
Simply let us know the dates, what type of accommodation you require and what activities you’re interested in and we’ll tailor a holiday package based on your needs.
• AdventureAustria is based the East Tyrolean town of Lienz.
• Our location is on the south side of the Alps close to the border with Italy.
• In East Tyrol there are over 240 mountains with peaks over 3,000m including the highest mountain in Austria – the Grossglockner.
• Lienz itself (where we are based) has a freshwater lake suitable for swimming in summer.
• Dozens of summer activities all within a short distance from our base.
• Range of activities to suit all requirements and all abilities.
• Types of accommodation available for tailor made summer holidays include 5 star hotel, 4 star hotel, 3 star hotel, guesthouse, self-catering apartment, camping etc.
• Numerous sightseeing and excursion possibilities including day trips to Venice, Salzburg, Munich, Ljubljana etc
• We organise tailor made summer holidays in the region of East Tyrol where we are based.
• Tailor made packages to suit your own personal requirements and budgets.
• We book and organise hotels, transfers, activities etc.
• One convenient all inclusive package price with one point of contact.
• Groups, families, singles, couples and corporate guests welcome.
• Individual and personal holiday itineraries.
• Representative in Austria to meet with you and show you the way.
• Free, expert friendly advice.
Numerous sightseeing and excursion possibilities including day trips to Venice, Salzburg, Munich, Ljubljana etc
To secure the booking a deposit of 10% of the total booking price is required. Full payment is required 20 days before holiday departure.
Minimum numbers must be booked and confirmed at least one month before departure unless otherwise stated. Where minimum numbers are not achieved, an alternative package may have to be offered or in the worst case the holiday may have to be cancelled.
* Prices are per person, inclusive of all taxes (minimum numbers may apply) and are an indication only. Final prices will be confirmed once we receive your exact enquiry details.
Prices shown are based on two people in one room (double or twin). Additional charges may apply for rooms with single occupancy.
Flights and holiday insurance not included.
Airport transfers not included (other than where stated above).
Airport pick up options: Salzburg, Klagenfurt, Innsbruck, Munich (surcharge applicable for Munich).
Meals, equipment, tickets and transport not included (other than when stated above).
Suggested plans and itineraries are subject to change depending on local availabilities, weather etc.
Upon arrival you will be met by an AdventureAustria representative who will provide you with all the details for your holiday including your itinerary, activity vouchers, local maps, lift passes, restaurant & bar recommendations, local events etc.
Once you have arrived you will also be able to book additional activities such as canyoning, rafting, tandem paragliding flights, horse riding etc as well as excursions and day trips to places such as the Grossglockner and the Italian Dolomites.
Most activities are suitable for children aged 8 years or over. If you have younger children we can adapt your holiday accordingly. Please contact us for prices.
If you require airport transfers and transport we can also arrange this for you. Please contact us for prices.
We strongly recommend taking out holiday and accident insurance with all holidays.