7 nights from €750*. Extra nights (or less nights) available on request.
Main Season: 19 December to 10 January, 25 January to 13 March, 21 March to 03 April.
Low Season: 11 January to 24 January, 14 March to 20 March.
Early/Post Season: Season start to 19 December, 04 April to Season end.
Tailor made winter holidays summary:
Tailor made winter holidays in Austria – experience winter in Austria – not just skiing…
Winter in Austria has far more on offer than just skiing. Experience a tailor made winter holiday in Austria in a hotel of your choice (perhaps a cosy chalet or a maybe a 5 star spa hotel) and enjoy the beautiful alpine surroundings, fresh air and charming traditional Tyrolean towns with their friendly locals. If you’d like to try some fun winter activities such as ice curling or snow shoeing, this can be organised comfortably for you. Or perhaps a day trip to Salzburg or Venice? Austrian food and wine is also top class and can be enjoyed in traditional restaurants and guesthouses throughout the region.
• AdventureAustria is based the East Tyrolean town of Lienz.
• Our location is on the south side of the Alps close to the border with Italy (1 hour south of Kitzbühel).
• In East Tyrol there are over 240 mountains with peaks over 3,000m including the highest mountain in Austria – the Grossglockner.
• Lienz itself (where we are based) has two ski resorts – Zettersfeld and Hochstein 668m – 2,278m
• A total of 8 ski resorts within easy reach cover 357km of snow sure slopes including the Mölltal Glacier which offers all year round skiing.
• Other main resorts include: Grossglockner Kals Matrei, Sillian Hochpustertal and St Jakob in Defereggental.
• Plenty to do for non- skiers too! Tailor made winter holidays can include activities such as snow shoeing, outdoor ice skating, winter hiking, tobogganing, ice curling, swimming, wellness, massage and spa etc.
• The Guardian newspaper recently tipped East Tyrol as being ‘Austria’s secret ski destination yet to be discovered by the British’.
• We organise tailor made winter holidays in the region of East Tyrol where we are based.
• Tailor made packages to suit your own personal requirements and budgets.
• We book and organise hotels, transfers, activities etc.
• One convenient all inclusive package price with one point of contact.
• Groups, families, singles, couples and corporate guests welcome.
• Individual and personal holiday itineraries.
• Representative in Austria to meet with you and show you the way.
• Free, expert friendly advice.
In East Tyrol there are over 240 mountains with peaks over 3,000m including the highest mountain in Austria – the Grossglockner.
Lienz itself (where we are based) has two ski resorts – Zettersfeld and Hochstein 668m – 2,278m
To secure the booking a deposit of 10% of the total booking price is required. Full payment is required 20 days before holiday departure.
Minimum numbers must be booked and confirmed at least one month before departure unless otherwise stated. Where minimum numbers are not achieved, an alternative package may have to be offered or in the worst case the holiday may have to be cancelled.
* Prices are per person, inclusive of all taxes (minimum numbers may apply) and are an indication only. Final prices will be confirmed once we receive your exact enquiry details.
Prices shown are based on two people in one room (double or twin). Additional charges may apply for rooms with single occupancy.
Flights and holiday insurance not included.
Airport transfers not included (other than where stated above).
Airport pick up options: Salzburg, Klagenfurt, Innsbruck, Munich (surcharge applicable for Munich).
Meals, equipment, tickets and transport not included (other than when stated above).
Suggested plans and itineraries are subject to change depending on local availabilities, weather etc.
Upon arrival you will be met by an AdventureAustria representative who will provide you with all the details for your holiday including your itinerary, activity vouchers, local maps, lift passes, restaurant & bar recommendations, local events etc.
Most activities are suitable for children aged 8 years or over. If you have younger children we can adapt your holiday accordingly. Please contact us for prices.
If you require airport transfers and transport we can also arrange this for you. Please contact us for prices.
We strongly recommend taking out holiday and accident insurance with all holidays.